Selling Your Home
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many Thornton residents sell their homes, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let's get started!
HELPING SELLERS EVERYDAY
· Review of Selling process and decisions made during the sale
· Help in selling price, by doing Competitive Market Analysis
· Listing the home on the MLS
· Handling closing services and paperwork
· Regular feedback on process
· Representation on negotiation
· Advice on preparing home for sale
· Provide feedback on showings
· Lockbox, For sale sign, Brochure box on sign
· Attend closing
· Listing the home on the internet with Pictures of home
· Advertising the home in The Real Estate Book North and internet
· Follow up to closing
· Pre-qualifying potential buyers
· Development of a marketing plan