Sold! Contact Rovena for more listings or to get your home sold.
- Town-Home · 2 Units
476 W Jessup St Brighton, CO, 80601 United States Get directions$315,000 $174/Sq. ft.
- Age1979 Years
- Parking 5 car off-street parking car garage
- District School District 27J
- MLS# 2505796
- Listed 1 Year 3 Months 24 Days Ago
Everything is updated and completely beautiful!! One of the last affordable homes left, please hurry! This is a townhome with only one shared wall, NO HOA FEES and low property taxes. From the minute you walk in you will see how much love and care is put into this property.
- It's light and bright with lots of windows. Formal living, dining and kitchen areas have durable, upgraded plank flooring. Kitchen is stunning with white cabinets, quartz counters, white subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances included. Both bathrooms have been fully remodeled with granite counters, tile floors and showers. Newer white 6 panel doors throughout. Newer fixtures. Plenty of closet space, including walk-in closets in 2 of the bedrooms. Radon mitigation system is installed.
- You will love the french doors that open to a perfect sized, fully fenced yard with brand new sod, flower/garden boxes and large shed with work bench included. Enjoy those summer nights on the private back patios or sit on the front porch and watch the world go by! Come home today. You will not be disappointed!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,540
- Tax Year: 2019
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||South Elementary School||PK-5||0.8 mi|
|2||Vikan Middle School||6-8||1 mi|
|NA||Brighton Adventist Academy||PK-10||0.8 mi|
|NA||FirstArt Christian Academy||PK-5||0.9 mi|
|3||Brighton High School||9-12||1 mi|
|4||North Elementary School||PK-5||1.1 mi|
|1||Brighton Heritage Academy||6-12||1.2 mi|
|NA||Elmwood Baptist Academy||PK-12||1.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Rovena FloresRealtor Agent
- Dream Real Estate 3879 E 120th Ave, PMB 287, Thornton, CO 80233
- Work (303) 204-7992
- Mobile (303) 204-7992
- Email RovenaFlores@gmail.com
- Areas Served Thornton, Broomfield, Westminster, Brighton, Henderson, Commerce City, Denver, Arvada, Erie, Frederick, Firestone, Lafayette,Louisville, Lakewood, Wheatridge, Aurora, Littleton, Parker, Lochbuie, Dacono and Highlands Ranch
- Specializations Residential